Johnson & Johnson
Employees within our companies in Canada play vital roles within five businesses that represent all three Johnson & Johnson business segments—Consumer, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices.
Employees within these companies work in engineering, finance, human resources, information technology, market access/health economics, marketing, quality assurance, regulatory affairs, research and development, and sales. Whether they are recent graduates or experienced leaders, they have many opportunities for professional and leadership development, flexible career moves, and experience on international teams. And they’re proud to be well connected to a global network of colleagues who touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.
Join our teams, connect with the world, and help improve the lives of people every day!Johnson&Johnson_EP_Eng_2017
When applying for a job online:
- Fill out all fields within the application process. When asked how you found out about this position, be sure to indicate “Equitek” as the source.
- Our client welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Be the first to submit your application – recruiters stop after they find what they need.
- Thoroughly read the job description to ensure you are qualified for the job before applying. For best responses, make sure your content and experience match up accordingly. Identify key words and tailor your resume indicating how your accomplishments address the job requirements.
- Use basic, simple formatting for a computer reader, getting rid of graphics and special characters and using web-based fonts like Arial, Georgia or Tahoma.
- Make sure responses are on target and error free. Review all the information you imported before submitting. With digital applications, error-laden content lives on…potentially hurting your chances in the future.