Hundreds of thousands of Canadians got their first job experience working behind the counter or in the kitchens and drive-thrus of McDonald’s. They chose McDonald’s for all kinds of reasons. Regardless of why they joined or how long they stayed, a first job at McDonald’s has served as a springboard to exciting and diverse careers for many successful Canadians. It’s a great start.McDonalds_EP_Eng_2017
When applying for a job online:
- Fill out all fields within the application process. When asked how you found out about this position, be sure to indicate “Equitek” as the source.
- Our client welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Be the first to submit your application – recruiters stop after they find what they need.
- Thoroughly read the job description to ensure you are qualified for the job before applying. For best responses, make sure your content and experience match up accordingly. Identify key words and tailor your resume indicating how your accomplishments address the job requirements.
- Use basic, simple formatting for a computer reader, getting rid of graphics and special characters and using web-based fonts like Arial, Georgia or Tahoma.
- Make sure responses are on target and error free. Review all the information you imported before submitting. With digital applications, error-laden content lives on…potentially hurting your chances in the future.