Ontario Power Generation
OPG generates about 60 per cent of the electricity consumed in Ontario and we recognize that electricity will continue to be vital to the success of our province. That’s why we are refurbishing existing stations and planning to build new generating facilities in the years to come. Of course, the only way to meet this demand is through maintaining a strong organization with the best and brightest people. We offer rewarding career paths in all areas of our organization, right across the province.OPG_LP2_Eng_2016
When applying for a job online:
- Fill out all fields within the application process. When asked how you found out about this position, be sure to indicate “Equitek” as the source.
- Our client welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Be the first to submit your application – recruiters stop after they find what they need.
- Thoroughly read the job description to ensure you are qualified for the job before applying. For best responses, make sure your content and experience match up accordingly. Identify key words and tailor your resume indicating how your accomplishments address the job requirements.
- Use basic, simple formatting for a computer reader, getting rid of graphics and special characters and using web-based fonts like Arial, Georgia or Tahoma.
- Make sure responses are on target and error free. Review all the information you imported before submitting. With digital applications, error-laden content lives on…potentially hurting your chances in the future.