City of Toronto
Considering a career with the City of Toronto and joining the Toronto Public Service? You can help make a difference to the people who call Toronto home, do business with and visit our city. The City of Toronto truly is a great place to work!
Coordinator Day Centre
Division & Section: Long-Term Care Homes & Services , Resident Services
Location: Toronto, ON
Job ID: 2324965 X
- Plans, organizes and implements programs for Day Centre participants.
- Guides participants in activities by explaining, demonstrating and assisting with tasks.
- Assesses and documents resident participation in programs.
- Determines eligibility for subsidy and submits application.
- Develops and maintains care plans and charts for participants. (e.g. cognitive, motorskills)
- Completes program plan and evaluation forms for programs……
The City of Toronto is committed to fostering a positive and progressive workplace culture with a workforce that is representative of the population it serves. Applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minority group members are encouraged. We will provide equitable treatment and accommodation to ensure barrier-free employment.
If applying online and when asked how you found out about this position, be sure to indicate “Equitek” as the source.