City of Brampton
- June 4, 2019
There are so many reasons to imagine your future in Brampton – our employees are dedicated to the work they do and the citizens they serve. Many join the organization because they want to expand their skills or are looking for a challenge and the chance to make an impact on the community.
Location: Brampton, ON
Reporting to the Foreperson, Facilities Maintenance this position is responsible for the day-to day maintenance of all Transit facility assets.
- Performs day-to-day maintenance of Transit Facilities and equipment
- Assists the Millwright and/or Utility person when needed
- Cleans and maintains facility including drywall repairs, painting, and minor plumbing
- Operates a forklift to perform shipping and receiving duties as well as equipment repairs
- Sharps disposal, cleaning bodily fluids, human and pet waste from Transit properties
- Conducts preventative maintenance and inspections on equipment such as hoists, fire suppression systems, building lighting
- Installs and removes bus shelters and bus stop signs and other related work
- Performs maintenance on and cleans bus shelters and bus stops using pressure washer and other related equipment