- August 11, 2020
Zymeworks is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of next-generation bispecific and multifunctional biotherapeutics, initially focused on the treatment of cancer. Zymeworks’ suite of complementary therapeutic platforms and its fully-integrated drug development engine provide the flexibility and compatibility to precisely engineer and develop highly-differentiated product candidates.
Senior HR Analyst
Location: Vancouver, BC
This position will report to the Senior Director, People Operations of the people team and will be based in Vancouver, Canada or Seattle, WA USA.
- Provides expertise and leadership in the collection, management, and analysis of people data and the documentation of departmental processes and procedures.
- Collaborates with others, supports, and may lead projects and process improvement initiatives involving the analysis of new or existing data and/or the implementation/integration of related analytics or service solutions.
- Analyzes data and information from several systems to draw insights related to recruiting, developing, engaging, and retaining talent.
- Makes action-oriented recommendations based on data-driven insights and trends.
- Creates custom reports, presentations, and data visualizations to communicate data analysis and findings to various audiences.