Do work that really matters
Help deliver the energy that millions of people across North America count on every day.
Our employees are energized by:
- Exciting, challenging projects
- Competitive total rewards
- Making a positive difference in our communities
- Contributing to responsible energy development
From head office to our field operations, we actively seek out a wide range of candidates for all positions. A diversity of backgrounds, opinions and skills strengthens our teams and drives innovation.
Our head office in Calgary employs several thousand people. Our field operations provide opportunities in hundreds of communities across seven Canadian provinces. Whatever the role, or the location, you have the opportunity to develop your career — and make what you do matter.
Learn more: www.tcenergy.com/about/careers/
When applying for a job online:
- Fill out all fields within the application process. When asked how you found out about this position, be sure to indicate “Equitek” as the source.
- Our client welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Thoroughly read the job description to ensure you are qualified for the job before applying. For best responses, make sure your content and experience match up accordingly. Identify key words and tailor your resume indicating how your accomplishments address the job requirements.
- Use basic, simple formatting for a computer reader, getting rid of graphics and special characters and using web-based fonts like Arial, Georgia or Tahoma.
- Make sure responses are on target and error free. Review all the information you imported before submitting. With digital applications, error-laden content lives on…potentially hurting your chances in the future.