Kinark Child and Family Services
- April 14, 2019
Kinark holds children and youth at the centre of all we do. We know that each child, youth and family is unique and deserves the most effective treatment and service in the most efficient way. Services are provided for children and youth in the areas of Community-based Child and Youth Mental Health, Autism and Forensic Mental Health/ Youth Justice.
Cleaner – Relief
Location: GTA, ON
Reporting to the Business Manager, the incumbent will ensure the physical plant is cleaned to Health Department standards to provide a hygienic living environment.
- Vacuum, sweep, mop, dust, scrub garbage collection and disposal.
- Clean and disinfect washroom and fixtures.
- Use machine to clean floors in the corridors and the main kitchen.
- Care and maintenance of equipment.
- Collect and sort recyclable material.
- Collect and prepare bio-hazardous waste for disposal.
- Assist with facility and room set up, take down and disinfecting.
- Supporting other Housekeeping Staff